[TYPO3-english] TinyMCE RTE configuration

tom typostudy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:26:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am using TinyMCE RTE 0.8.1, I want to remove the last row of icons of
TinyMCE RTE, see picture here:
http://photo.163.com/tomliutest/#m=2&aid=240826374&pid=7773749793
I read the manual ext/tinymce_rte/doc/manual.sxw, but it is for older
version.
1. I tried to edit extension manager-> tinymce_rte->configuration->Preset
pageTSconfig. , I changed standard to minimal, but FE no change,
2. I was also thinking to edit ext/tinymce_rte/static/standard.ts, but it
seems it is not the right way to do.

So if I want to remove the last row of icons of TinyMCE RTE, how could I
do? thanks.

Tom