[TYPO3-english] OpenSSL problem

Sven Kalbhenn sven at skom.de
Tue Jul 24 12:23:15 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

since 2 days I have a serious problem:
The login into the backend doesn't work anymore! Just an error is shown: "No OpenSSL backend could be obtained for rsaauth."

But the problem is, the OpenSSL-Module IS installed and enabled!!!
(Here you can see the output of php_info(): http://www.skom.de/OpenSSL-TYPO3-4610.png )
And it worked until 2 days ago with no problems! Suddenly - over night - it doesn't work anymore! :(((

I have CentOS 5.7 with Plesk 11.0.9 and TYPO3 4.6.10 with rsaauth 1.2.0 and saltedpasswords 1.1.0 installed.

Any ideas? I really don't know, what to do!
I would be grateful for any help!!

(PS: Of course  I could switch loginSecurityLevel back to "normal", but this is not an option, because i don't know all the passwords of my users…)

CU…Sven Kalbhenn