[TYPO3-english] Cannot acces Install tool after upgrade from 4.5 to 4.6

Mezek erik.bartos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:04:04 CEST 2012

The server of my provider uses PHP 5.3.11, MySQL 5.1.55. Safe_mode is On.
After upgrade source files from 4.5 to 4.6 version, removing cache files...,
I cannot see Install tool nor Backend. I see only blank page, with source
code simple "1". When file ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL is missing I can see only
"The Install Tool is locked" message, that's all.
With 4.5.17 everything works fine, the extensions are updated.

I suppose that the problem is somehow connected with PHP. Because it's
external provider, I don't have access to log files :( and I must find out
errors on client side.