[TYPO3-english] Blank white page - no errors

heg george.hategan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 21:06:22 CEST 2012

Hi Philipp,

there are no spaces in the url and the %2F shouldn't be a problem as it is
the url encoding of the slash.
If I paste the url in a new window, I get the news edit window without a
problem and again a blank page when I save it after checking the hide
checkbox for example.

My install settings read:
[SYS][displayErrors] = 2
[SYS][devIPmask] = *

I've now also installed developer log extension but still nothing.
[SYS][enable_DLOG] = 1
[SYS][enable_errorDLOG] = 1
[SYS][enable_exceptionDLOG] = 1

Anything else I'm missing?