[TYPO3-english] CObject getTypoLink() is slow

Gorosito Gonzalo xgonzalo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:58:36 CEST 2012

Dimitry,

I agree, but the typolinks (at least in my case) are used for presentation
purposes, from my modules I need the links with the correct titles and
realurl links, that's all. Do I have an alternative way to resolve the
realurl path for a pageID or get the page title according to the fallback
logic without using typolinks?

Thanks in advance
#  Gonzalo Gorosito
#  Programador && sysadmin