[TYPO3-english] Is there any need for an English TYPO3 discussion forum?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sun Jul 15 23:11:03 CEST 2012

Andreas, could you sum up your post in two sentences, please?

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks