[TYPO3-english] CObject getTypoLink() is slow

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 22:24:24 CEST 2012

Hi!

Gorosito Gonzalo wrote:
> After googleing it for quite a while.. I see some issues reported in forge
> related to caching this feature but never addressed (following links), does
> anybody know if typo3 is already caching this? I mean, it's VERY slow, if I
> try to resolve 15 typolinks in one request it takes up to 1.5s.

Caching there is complicated because link to the same page with the same
parameters can be created differently depending on who the visitor is and
from where to where you link. Example: access-restricted pages + linking
across/within domains. Also mount points complicate the issue. There are
lots of factors there.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team member