[TYPO3-english] Is there any need for an English TYPO3 discussion forum?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 22:18:31 CEST 2012

Hi!

Thomas Skierlo wrote:
> All official TYPO3 documentation is in English and the product localizes
> extremely well. I think that many people, like me before, do not
> subscribe to mailing lists, mainly because they are looking for other
> forms of information first, like discussion forums, which might be a
> more modern approach -- at least a more convenient one.

I also do not subscribe to mailing lists but I do not like forums either. I
just use Thunderbirds to read TYPO3 mailing lists through NNTP. That works
very well and it is fast. This message is posted using Thunderbird & NNTP.
It is like a forum but inside Thunderbird.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team member

Simplicity will save the world.