[TYPO3-english] Is there any need for an English TYPO3 discussion forum?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sun Jul 15 12:19:58 CEST 2012

Hi PAM,

thanks for your response.

We have a FUDforum running already pretty fine. The big advantage is
that it is in sync with news groups / mailing lists, which also seems to
work very well.

We don't want to have a parallel structure and create just yet another
forum - instead we want an easy-to-access interface for people reluctant
to join mailing lists.

It would be great, if you and a few friends of you could take over that
job. But I'd say we shouldn't use another software, as already a lot
effort has been put into the current installation (and it really already
works and looks *very* good).

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks