[TYPO3-english] Fed how to use Fluid Content Elements

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Fri Jul 13 06:52:25 CEST 2012

On 12/07/2012 10:12 PM, Victor Livakovsky wrote:
> Hi, Mark.
>
> I've had a similar issue and I found the reason. In my case my root page
> was defined as "root" (globe icon in page-tree), it was a shortcut to
> first subpage, which contained a rootlevel TS template - this was
> blocking TS configuration to be read and that's why nothing appeared in
> FCE dropdown.
> So, I changed my structure: moved rootlevel TS template to my root page
> (globe icon) and after that FCE appeared perfectly in dropdown.
>
> Hope that helps.
That's interesting, I'll try and look at that angle.

I have some older sites that use that structure, however most of the
current sites use either a root that is the homepage with a shortcut
back to the root, or don't have a 'home' shortcut page back to the root
domain in the page tree (its in the template).  But there is a mix of
both structures in the multi-site installation that has the issues.

I'll let you know what happens.