[TYPO3-english] How do you generate a menu where every menu item has its own image, using DAM?

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Thu Jul 12 11:05:05 CEST 2012

Just for the record: François' fully featured sample can be found here:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=17530

tx_dam_tsfe->fetchFileList is indeed very cool but misses the feature to
slide in the rootline of no value was found on the current page. I have
a hacky implementation for that feature for that but it's not good
enough to integrate it into DAM (yet).

Best regards,

Lorenz