[TYPO3-english] Fed how to use Fluid Content Elements

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Thu Jul 12 02:37:04 CEST 2012

On 11/07/2012 12:57 AM, kopfstand_Sören Kracker wrote:

> In fed configuration I've activated enableFluidContentElements,
> enableFluidPageTemplates and enableFallbackFluidPageTemplate.
> But when I add a fluid content element in backend, there are no element
> types shown for content settings.

Hi,

Do you have the situation where you see an empty dropdown on the content
settings tab that only displays "Select Fluid FCE type" and nothing else?

I've had the same problem trying to test out fed fluid content elements
in both existing sites (with a TS template heirachy) and a testing site
that uses the introduction package.

This is after enabling everything in fed, inlcuding the static ts in a
single or multiple ts templates, and clearing cache, disabling realurl
and turning a few other extensions on and off.

The best I could do is to get all the FCEs to show up in the standard
and gridelements "new content wizard", however editing the actual FCE
will only display that empty dropdown on the content settings tab.

The only way I've been able to get it working completely is to use a new
empty vanilla 4.7.x install with a single TS template (no existing
heirachy).

I haven't had the time to really investigate whats stopping it working
in the other sites with existing configuration.

Hope that helps