[TYPO3-english] indexed_search no results found

LaPointe, Matthew MLapointe at jcvi.org
Wed Jul 11 17:51:24 CEST 2012

This is a great tutorial.

indexed_search has started to work for me, but alas, I'm afraid I can't post what the solution was for me. I had a marathon 2 weeks of development touching every part of the site and now it works.

Sometimes we just have to thank the Internet Gods for making stuff work. :)

Thank you to all that replied to this question. I really appreciate the community help.

Matt