[TYPO3-english] Fed how to use Fluid Content Elements

Andreas Becker cocopapa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:15:24 CEST 2012

Hi Soeren

Doenload the complete package for 4.6.4 and update it to 4.7, additional install fedexample and the other fed extensions. together with grid elements you will have afterwards a nice working example you can start with which is similar to Templavoila but until now not as flexible as TV is actually, especially if you are using one of the TemplaVoila Frameworks.

You will find the tar.gz dummy package with a complete fed site in the bugtracker.

But it is worth to give it a trial .

Andi

Sent from my iPad