[TYPO3-english] Fed how to use Fluid Content Elements

kopfstand_Sören Kracker s.kracker at kopfstand-mail.de
Tue Jul 10 16:57:50 CEST 2012

Hi list,
I'm trying to use fed fluid content elements instead of templavoila fce
(TYPO3 4.7.2).
I've installed fed (4.7.0), fluidwidget (0.1.0), flux (1.4.2) and
included the static templates in this order:
fluidwidget base configuration, fluidwidget bootstrap, fed

In fed configuration I've activated enableFluidContentElements,
enableFluidPageTemplates and enableFallbackFluidPageTemplate.
But when I add a fluid content element in backend, there are no element
types shown for content settings.

I have no idea, what's wrong. The documentation doesn't mention other
settings that should be made but states that there should display some
elements.

Another question: How are you supposed to add new elements? This isn't
clear by reading the documentation. Do you simply add some template
files under "Resources" and assign them via TS-setup? An example of a
simple additional element and the needed steps would be nice.

Kind Regards

Sören