[TYPO3-english] R: Using different domains for different languages

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Tue Jul 10 12:33:57 CEST 2012

Yeah I know, but there are reasons why we can't use this.

Anyway, I just created a quick extension to do this, it is really just an
IProc function for an a language menu. This way, you make the language menu
as normal, then in TS you specify what domains to use for the different
langauges, and the links are modified accordingly.

news:mailman.1.1341854056.16415.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...