[TYPO3-english] New User Question - pathnames

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Jul 10 10:07:40 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas Grzybowski,

Thomas Grzybowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I obtained a trunk from git - and I am using that.  I'm not sure what
> version it is - the most recent in the 4 line I guess. I am running the
> install tool, but I get a similar error error though. See below:
>
> Error in init.php: Path to TYPO3 main dir could not be resolved correctly.

The error message does not exits any more in the TYPO3 master.
The current dev version is 6.0-dev as stated in:
typo3/classes/Bootstrap/BaseSetup.php line 96

Please make sure you really have the latest master or please tell what
branch you are using.

You can get the lastest master with git pull inside your clone.

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!