[TYPO3-english] Insert images into a Text and Image content element without having them resized

Mange Berra mange.b.jl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 10:53:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to create a page like a sort of employee gallery. Muy
problem is that the image captions doesn't line up well due to its
length. The images are quite small, 90x100 px. I have tried to solve
this by extending the canvas of the image so that the final image is
150x100px. That way it will occupy more space. Now my problem is that
when I insert the image, Typo3 shows a scaled down image instead of the
original, uploaded through the typo3 backend. Is it possible to upload
and insert an image maintaining its original size ?

Many thanks in advance

Mange