[TYPO3-english] TV does not work properly on my linux server

tom typostudy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 09:28:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks.

I add my IP address to the devIPmask in the install tool.
And I got below error message:
#1294587215: The requested page does not exist!<br /> <br /> Additionally,
http://www.budget.com/index.php?id=16 was not found while trying to
retrieve the error document. (More information)

RuntimeException thrown in file
/home/budget/public_html/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php in line
1472.

If I remove TV, it works properly.

Tom