[TYPO3-english] Filter installable extension

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Jul 7 18:05:46 CEST 2012

Hi Frédéric,

> Maybe it would be preferable to be able to install stable release of
> ext by default and to have an option to allow other level of
> completion.

That does not exist and I don't know if it would really work, since some
extension authors leave their stuff in alpha or beta forever. However
when you're in the "Import Extensions" tab of the EM, you can right
click on any extension and choose which version you want to install.

HTH

--

Francois Suter