[TYPO3-english] TV does not work properly on my linux server

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sat Jul 7 16:11:51 CEST 2012

Have a look at your server's php error_log or add your IP address to the
devIPmask in the install tool.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks