[TYPO3-english] TV does not work properly on my linux server

tom typostudy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 16:08:01 CEST 2012

Hi,

I ssh introductionpackage-4.7.0 files to my remote linux server, then I
installed typo3 with install tool, afterwards I installed
TV(templavoila_1.7.0.t3x),  now the problem is: in admin site, many pages
in the right column can not show up, please take a look here:
http://photo.163.com/tomliutest/#m=2&aid=240826374&pid=7742011812
But after I remove TV, it can work again.
 I have test introductionpackage-4.7.0 with TV(templavoila_1.7.0.t3x) on my
local win7 system in WAMP, it works well, but why it does not work on my
linux server?

Tom