[TYPO3-english] Problem with DirectMail extension and static recipient lists

Thomas Bolioli tpblists at terranovum.com
Fri Jul 6 20:48:37 CEST 2012

Stats: Linux Debian Squeeze with typo3 4.5.17 not in compatibility mode.
DirectMail is version 3.01. All recently upgraded.

Problem: I have pre-existing recipient lists which are based on static
recipient lists that are populated with typo3 groups. The recipient list
however shows zero recipients. Even if I add a user to the static list,
DM sees zero recipients and sends no mail. Plain lists has no problems
and sends mail as per normal. Anyone have any clue why DM is having this
issue with static lists since upgrading to 3.01?

Thanks,
Tom