[TYPO3-english] Extension development (database fields question)

Baber Ahmed baber.ahmed at wisetiger.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 13:06:14 CEST 2012

Good Morning All,

I need some help, I have been writing a basic extension that includes a
front plugin with the backend data records in a storage folder.

I have worked my through the typo3 wikki excercises for "extension
development with flex forms" and "extension development with HTML
templates", both of these were brilliant guides for a beginner, many thanks
to those who put them together. These have made frontend coding for my
extensions a good experiance :).

The problem I have is that after I have created the skelton structure of
the extension using kick starter and I have added a few records in the
backend the uid of the record is always on the left, and any other fields
from the database table I select to show are always on the right, I would
like to be able to show one of the description fields on the left before
the uid for completetion sake. I have attached a screen shot of the issue.

Please forgive me if I have missed something abovious here as I am still
learning the in's and out's of typo3.

Kind Regards
Bob