[TYPO3-english] indexed_search no results found

LaPointe, Matthew MLapointe at jcvi.org
Fri Jul 6 08:24:56 CEST 2012

I think you are right, though I'm having a hard time tracking down how to fix the problem. I suspect I introduced no caching when I installed the Site Crawler extension. I have since decided against using it for the moment and have removed it.

The indexed_search extension configuration had been modified, and I have since changed it so it now says:

config.index_enable = 1
config.index_externals = 1
config.index_metatags = 1

Where else might I look to undo no cache options Site Crawler may have set?

Very grateful,

Matt