[TYPO3-english] question about the "columns"

tom typostudy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 04:05:01 CEST 2012

Hi,

Here is my issue. I am using Templavoilà, I created TO and DS, I only did a
page_content map, to the page content. Then I went to my homepage, created
3 text contents, I put them in different columns. But the result is: they
are all in the same column(normal), see screenshot here:
http://photo.163.com/tomliutest/#m=2&aid=240826374&pid=7739239313
So if I want to have different columns, what should I do? Should I create
two columns or three columns in html template? Or is there any easy way I
can do this through typo3 admin? Thanks.

Tom