[TYPO3-english] Direct Mail Invalid Domain

Mike Minckler mike.minckler at brentwood.bc.ca
Thu Jul 5 23:29:15 CEST 2012

Hi All,
   I've just done an upgrade from 4.6 to 4.7, all went smooth except my
direct mail newletters are not able to find the site domain and as a
result all the internal links in the email don't have a domain. When
editing the direct mail content element, under the composition tab I see
"Invalid value ("1")" in the domain of internal links drop down. The
configuration module is able to see the domain when setting the
defaults. Even with a default setting and leaving the direct mail
content element blank (so that it uses the default) it still is unable
to find the domain. Does anyone know if domain elements have changed? Or
perhaps the direct mail flexform is broken? Thanks
Mike Minckler
Brentwood College School
http://www.brentwood.bc.ca