[TYPO3-english] question about root page

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Thu Jul 5 15:03:54 CEST 2012

Am 05.07.2012 14:57, schrieb tom:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that every typo3 site has a root page. see here:
> http://photo.163.com/tomliutest/#m=2&aid=240826374&pid=7738535300
> So my question is: every typo3 must have a root page? If I only have one
> homepage in my site, I also need to have the structure like: root page,
> homepage?
> Thanks.
>
> Tom
Hi Tom -

the set of pages of a site may not be empty. In the trivial case, it
might contain just one page - which would be root.

HTH Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"As Yasuda Ukyo said about offering the last wine cup, only the end of things is important. One's whole life should be like this."
(Hagakure)