[TYPO3-english] Re trieve the stored data from back end module and displayed in frontend

princekumar jasper_msc at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 4 06:40:35 CEST 2012

Hello Sir,

Please help somebody to solve my problem.
I created one back end module through extension builder. I want to retrieve
the data and wrap to the particular div using typo script. Is it possible to
access the created table data directly through typo script or need to create
new front end plugin for that. If I need to create front end plugin how I
need to call the function through typo script.

Regards,
Prince.