[TYPO3-english] Problem T3 v6.0.0a2 and grid with a image

Daniel Doesburg | DOESBURG.BIZ daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Tue Jul 3 08:49:57 CEST 2012

Hi Philipp,

The last message I get is:

Uncaught TYPO3 Exception

t3lib_file_exception_FileDoesNotExistException thrown in file
.../typo3_src/typo3_src-6.0.0alpha2/t3lib/file/Driver/AbstractDriver.php in
line 407.

As far as I can see it's indeed the FAL

But where can I report that? In the Forge are a lot of FAL's

Kind regards,

Daniel Doesburg

"Philipp Gampe"  schreef in bericht
news:mailman.1.1341264756.12113.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...

Hi Daniel Doesburg,

Daniel Doesburg wrote:

> Read it as:  T3 v6.0.0a2, grid and image, is it me, or don't those parts
> know each other?
>
> The problem is as soon as I add an image to an element in a grid column, I
> get in the frontend an error.  Text elements are fine.
>
> The version of grid elements is 1.3.12
>
> And the message is: Oops, an error occurred!
>
> The grid is a simple 4 columns grid.
>
> May be it has to do with the new FAL?

Most likely this is the issue. Please active the debug output via the method
described here:
http://www.dmitry-dulepov.com/2009/03/blank-empty-page-in-typo3.html

Good luck
Documentation – linkvalidator