[TYPO3-english] lightbox and explorer 9

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Tue Jul 3 03:52:51 CEST 2012

On 3/07/2012 10:47 AM, Mark Kuiphuis wrote:
> On 3/07/12 4:14 AM, Leen wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> It seems that explorer 9 doesn't allow any lightbox functionality.
>> I've tried a lot of lightboxes but none of them seem to work with IE9.
>>
>> Does anyone know how to get one to work  proper, or that works proper
>> out of the box.
>>
>> Kind regards Leen
>
> Hi Leen,
>
> Just checked a couple of the sites I built which do have lightbox
> functionality and PerfectLightbox does work fine here in IE9.
>
> Have you included the static templates from the lightbox extension?
>
> Cheers, Mark
Hi!

IE9 also has tracking protection lists that block some cross site
requests, and if these are active it may be blocking a request to get
the jquery (or other javascript lib) from an external CDN.  Does your
address bar have a small blue circle with a cross through it like a
no-smoking sign?  This could indicate it is blocking requests.

MarkR