[TYPO3-english] Problem T3 v6.0.0a2 and grid with a image

Daniel Doesburg | DOESBURG.BIZ daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Mon Jul 2 23:09:33 CEST 2012

Hi Markus,

The first line point to the parts in the subject.

Read it as:  T3 v6.0.0a2, grid and image, is it me, or don't those parts
know each other?

The problem is as soon as I add an image to an element in a grid column, I
get in the frontend an error.  Text elements are fine.

The version of grid elements is 1.3.12

And the message is: Oops, an error occurred!

The grid is a simple 4 columns grid.

May be it has to do with the new FAL?

Kind regards,

Daniel Doesburg

"Markus Klein"  schreef in bericht
news:mailman.4339.1341244185.658.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...

Hi Daniel,

Is there missing some text in your mail, or didn't I get the message?
What is the actual problem now?

Kind regards
Markus