[TYPO3-english] Typo3 site in subdirectory of localhost

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon Jul 2 21:44:53 CEST 2012

Hi Jamie,

Jamie Kowalski wrote:

> Thank you for the help. I wasn't able to get anything to change by playing
> around with the .htaccess file, but I installed version 4.7 (as Philipp
> Gampe suggested), and it's now working. I might still try to get 4.5 to
> work.

If you want to have this running on IP 4.5, then follow my answer here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10188883/typo3-using-typoscript-to-
modify-the-base-url/10204261#10204261

It also provides background information on this bug.

Cheers
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!