[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Multilanguage configuration with multiple domains

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Mon Jul 2 17:44:28 CEST 2012

Hi, Riccardo.

> This configuration works fine everywhere, except... the home page, where
> the language menu:
>
> Still has this behavior: when I am in italian (L=0):
>
> <ul class="clearer clearfix" id="langMenu">
> </ul>
>
> When I switch to english:
>
> <ul  id="langMenu" class="clearer clearfix">
> </ul>

I walked through your configuration and can't see any issues there...
Maybe, try to disable and see at links, that your language menu generates at
the home page? Check, if L-param passed then correctly.
The only dirty solution, that I see - just use condition for a home page and
put there static menu, since links will be always same anyway.