[TYPO3-english] Introduction package - any Documentation of structure/concept ?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jul 2 15:36:49 CEST 2012

Hi Christoph,

> obviously much thought has gone into the creation of the new
> Introduction package ... i was wondering if there is some documentation
> available that explains the different parts and concepts, why things are
> setup the way they are or just a general overview and insights from the
> people who created this ?

Unfortunately that does not exist, but it's true that it would be great.
I opened an issue for the new Template Building tutorial where we could
maybe explain that [1]. Or it could be an appendix to the Getting
Started tutorial (which is based on the Introduction Package), although
it's really out of scope of that tutorial.

--

Francois Suter

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/38551