[TYPO3-english] indexed search + macinasearchbox problem

r.berting at bitecom.nl r.berting at bitecom.nl
Mon Jul 2 12:08:09 CEST 2012

 Hi,

 I'm having a problem with the indexed search. I have implemented it and
 the indexing works like a charm.
 All the pages i wanted indexed are indeed indexed.

 The problem is that, say the page with the indexed search plugin is id
 100.
 that if i search using the macina searchbox or the one from the indexed
 search that it only searches on the page where the plugin is installed.
 So id 100 in this case, the results are also only from/on page 100.

 configs used:
 indexeded search v2.12.0
 macina v2.2.0
 typo3 4.5.6

 the typoscript i used:

 for the macina searchbox:
 plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1 {
   templateFile = fileadmin/template.htm
   pidSearchpage = 100
 }
 for the indexed search:
 page.config.index_enable = 1
 There is no need to also search external files so this is all i used.

 Howcome i dont get any results from other pages? Am i missing
 something?
 thnx in advance.

 Gr, Rolf