[TYPO3-english] Insert Multimedia Content (FE)

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:05:26 CET 2012

Hi!

Iban Cardona i Subiela wrote:
> Yes!
> I'd like to insert an audio file stored in the computer.
> Do you know how?

Yes, I do. But I am still not sure this is what you want to do. Firsts,
your goal was to insert a multimedia content element. Now yor goal is to
insert a file storted on some computer. What do you really want to achieve?

I ask because it looks like you have a certain task, you figured out that
can solve it in some way. But may be there is a better way to solve your
real task?

This is why I ask: what is your ~real~ task?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team member

Simplicity will save the world.