[TYPO3-english] Reviewing the new Template Building Tutorial

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Jan 30 20:37:42 CET 2012

Hello François,

perhaps you know templavoila_framework, i think we need something
similar for fedext or in the core to give our users the ability to
exchange templates.

If we use parts of the ts from templavoila framework there a bunch of
templates available in the wild ;)

Regards
Kay

Am 30.01.2012 20:31, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi all,
>
> Towards the end of last year, Christopher Stelmaszyk - from the
> Documentation Team - worked hard on a new Template Building Tutorial,
> meant to replace the aging Modern Template Building series. This new
> tutorial is not as extensive, but is meant to be followed by others.
>
> The tutorial is currently in the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/Template_Building_Tutorial
>
> It is essentially complete but needs a thorough review. We are calling
> on the community for this review process. We are particularly interested
> in feedback from newcomers - as you may spot things which may be missing
> because they are obvious to more experienced users - but old hands are
> welcome too.
>
> Please report your comments, findings, remarks, etc., in answer to this
> post, so that the discussion can take place here.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answere was usefull: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach