[TYPO3-english] Reviewing the new Template Building Tutorial

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jan 30 20:31:40 CET 2012

Hi all,

Towards the end of last year, Christopher Stelmaszyk - from the
Documentation Team - worked hard on a new Template Building Tutorial,
meant to replace the aging Modern Template Building series. This new
tutorial is not as extensive, but is meant to be followed by others.

The tutorial is currently in the wiki:

http://wiki.typo3.org/Template_Building_Tutorial

It is essentially complete but needs a thorough review. We are calling
on the community for this review process. We are particularly interested
in feedback from newcomers - as you may spot things which may be missing
because they are obvious to more experienced users - but old hands are
welcome too.

Please report your comments, findings, remarks, etc., in answer to this
post, so that the discussion can take place here.

Thanks in advance for your help!

--

Francois Suter