[TYPO3-english] Users specific permissions for specific pages

Deyan Yankov deyan at goos.dk
Sat Jan 28 19:24:46 CET 2012

Hello to everyone. This is my first post here, so please excuse me, if
this is not the right place to post my question.

Here it is.

I am running a website with a lot of pictures. The users are separated
in three groups. Depending on the group, they can view different parts
of the site. But ...

I need the detail view of a picture, to be allowed by all members of one
group, and to the USER WHO HAS UPLOADED the image (no matter in what
group he is).

Could you give me some points or directions on how to solve this question?

Is it done by using some extension?

Is it possible to make user group called for example "People who
uploaded the picture", and this to be added to any page I want, now or
in the future?

I am PHP web dev. My knowledge is PHP, Javascript, HTML, MySQL.

Thank you!

Regards,
Deyan Yankov