[TYPO3-english] Not sure about Extension Manager

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Fri Jan 27 08:35:28 CET 2012

Hi Colin,

>   I am using the latest version 4.6.4.
>
> When I want to download TemplaVoila so I go into the EM
>
> And the TAB 'Import Extensions'
>
> I select 'Display all extensions'  from the filter
>
> [...]
>
> I expected to see a lot of extensions with 'templa' in them.
> [...]
>
> Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong ?

I'd say that on the same level of the funnel/filter zone, on the right
(at the other end), you certainly have something like

Last Update: never   Extensions in repository: 0

You should start by synchronizing the list of extensions which is not
distributed by the different packages you may download. Do that with the
DB/array icon next to this text.

Then try again and you'll get plenty of "templa" extensions.

HTH

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6