[TYPO3-english] Translating extensions

Derik Kotze derik at basics4life.org
Thu Jan 26 22:41:11 CET 2012

Hi Bernd

Thanks again for the help.  I did contact the translation team (on the
mail list, hope that is the way to go) but did not get any response yet.

I will GLADLY like to contribute to the typo3 community if I can help in
any way (with my limited knowledge :).

I've managed to find the files you are talking about (via ftp) but now I
don't know what to do with it? I also found llxmltranslate (the
extension) but after I installed it I cannot seem to find it under
loaded extensions in EM (is it suppose to show up?).  And if it is
installed correctly how do I go about using it? (Sorry for all the
questions I am really new to all of this and am learning as I go.
Thanks for your patients).

Blessings.

Derik