[TYPO3-english] ttnews_rss_import wont work with the scheduler, how do i set user rights correctly?

Moritz Masurek mail at mm80.de
Wed Jan 25 23:35:25 CET 2012

Hello everybody,

I haven't gotten a reply to my second question on this topic, maybe
because my email was poorly structured - sorry for that! Please, i still
have no idea:

+ I assume I did give read and write access to tt_news and tt_news
categories when i checked those boxes in the "tables (listing)" and
"tables (modify)" lists on the  "Access lists" tab of the background
usergroup editing page. Is that correct?

+ I furthermore checked "page", "page content" and "News Importer for
feeds" in both lists.

+ I also created an entry for the tt_news items folder in the DB Mounts
list of the same backend usergroup editing page.

- BUT I don't know what "the mm-table which connects the two" means,
though. Where do i find that?

- And what about the following TCEmain permission lines:
     TCEMAIN.permissions.userid =5  (id correct)
     TCEMAIN.permissions.groupid = 5 (id correct)
     TCEMAIN.permissions.user = show, editcontent, edit, new, delete
     TCEMAIN.permissions.group = show, editcontent, edit, new, delete
     Are they not important or did i enter them in the right form already?

Best regards

Mo