[TYPO3-english] ​typo3 - saml 2.0 - cas-server - ldap - active directory

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Jan 25 14:16:50 CET 2012

Hi Patrick,

yes, you have one central TYPO3 which authenticates the users via a
source you may choose (ldap, custom service, ...) this instance is able
to create sso links to any other http(s) based software.

You need an sso_adapter for every target of the sso adapter.
Perhaps you may take a look here:

http://www.kay-strobach.de/projekte/typo3-praesentationen/sso-mit-typo3/

Regards
Kay