[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.5.10 + Timtab WP update

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Wed Jan 25 10:32:29 CET 2012

Hi Sergey,

Sergey Alexandrov wrote:

> Maybe somebody had faced this issue as well:
>
>      TYPO3 4.5
>      Timtab  0.5.11
>      TIMTAB Wordpress Import 1.0.1
>
> Clicking on timtab ext. in ext. manager, selected 'UPDATE!' from the
> drop-down.
> Actually, see "Available Importers" - Wordpress Import and "Select
> Importer" button, but clicking on the button got nothing :(
> See the javascript error though: "document.form.pageform is undefined" :(

Try:

<your domain>/typo3/mod.php?M=tools_em&nodoc=1
&CMD[showExt]=timtab&SET[singleDetails]=updateModule
&importer_key=timtab_import_wp&importer_configured=1&pid_posts=<pid>
name>&user=<db username>&pass=<db password>
(all in one line)

See if this works, next button is:
&start_import=1 instead of &importer_configured=1

However, for me this fails because of errors. Unfortunally it does not tell
me what those errors are.

I guess that the names/field definitions used are too old.

> All I really need is to import blog entries from WordPress posts into
> TYPO3 News and comments into /ve_guestbook

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065