[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Introduction Package

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Tue Jan 24 23:18:04 CET 2012

Hi Joshua,

Parker, Joshua wrote:

> Also I get these error messages as well:
>
> Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1294587215: The
> requested page does not exist!<br /> <br /> Additionally,
> http://wpmsplugins.info/index.php?id=16 was not found while trying to
> retrieve the error document. | RuntimeException thrown in file

/home/parkerj/public_html/wpmsplugins.info/typo3_src-4.7.0/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php
> in line 1502. Requested URL: http://wpmsplugins.info/index.php?id=16

This just says that you set up an error document for the case of an error
and that TYPO3 can not find your document. For some wired reason that seems
to be the same page you try to access.

Anyways is there a reason why adodb and dbal are active? If you use MySql,
you should not have those activated.
They can take a lot of time an memory and result in all sorts of bugs if
used in combination with bad written extensions.

Could you please paste you localconf.php (without passwords of course) at
http://pastebin.com/.
This will help to understand better what is going on.