[TYPO3-english] felogin redirect and hide page

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Tue Jan 24 15:02:59 CET 2012

i guess this does not work, because on login TYPO3 tries to call the
login page and this results into a 404.

but on the german TYPO3 list philipp had a good idea:

the pages "login" (visible when logged out) and "logout" (visible when
logged in) could be set to type "shortcut" which point to a page
containing the login plugin.

this works great.