[TYPO3-english] Preventing brute-force attacks in FE login form

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Tue Jan 24 11:52:49 CET 2012

If would be nice to have incremental blocks.

If a user makes x wrong attempts within a given interval, it should be
suspended for y minutes.
If an IP makes xx wrong attempts on one or more accounts, that IP should
be suspended for yy minutes.

But how to accomplish this with the automatic login of typo3 working on
all pages?

Tonino

Il 24/01/2012 11:46, Markus Klein ha scritto:
> Or even better, add this features to the sysext felogin.
>
> Kind regards
> Markus

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it