[TYPO3-english] Annyoing comments

Enrique Moreno Tent enriquemorenotent at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:02:37 CET 2012

Im not trying to be agressive or have abd attitude. I just dont agree that
taking off that comment disrespects the code. That is just my opinion, to
which im entitled, even if im wrong. If the typo3 team think it should
stay, I think they should put it in the license. If they would do so, I
would not stoping using typo3. I know how good it is.

I just got a little annoyed since I felt that I was being called rude for
having an opinion. But maybe it was a snappy comment. I apologize if anyone
felt offended.