[TYPO3-english] Annyoing comments

RDE Wiesbaden gr2 at ipw.net
Fri Jan 20 15:01:37 CET 2012

Otto schrieb:
> Enrique,
> I do not understand your tone in answering.
> I think the mailinglist is a place to ask questions and give answers with respect to all.
>
> Kind regards,
> Otto van Bruggen

Hi Otto,

you are right, the tone was not fine. I am watching the discussion
since hours and it is not good for all of us, it sounds like a religion.

I did substitute the "default copyright notice" since years with a
link onto my extended copyright notice page on my webspace.

There I am explaining the meaning of frontend and backend and who owns what.

I will not accept the identification of older Typo3 versions (by the date),
to open any hints for an attack by hackers.

So anybody may read my TYPO3 copyright page in German and English.

best ragards
--
Dipl.Ing.Gert Redlich
RDE Consult Wiesbaden/Germany